-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 689-7222
Windsor, Masquerade, Isabella, Josephine, Old World, Aubusson, Calabash, Cloisonne, Liseree and Essence are all new. All of the introductions' new sheets will be going to a 14-inch pocket and will include oversize sheets and decorative pillows in their ensembles. Windsor, reminiscent of the Baroque period, is a multi-colored jacquard with a silk look, while Masquerade is a combination of four different patterns on a warped print utilizing lavender as the key coloration. Isabella, also a multi-colored fill, features a baroque design and a basket weave on the coordinating sheet, while Josephine utilizes coordinating trims of ivory and pale yellow to present a formal, but relaxed look. Old World features 16 different jacquard patterns woven into one overall design, while Aubusson, reminiscent of a Turkish rug, is a subdued pattern. Cloisonne is done in a full chenille, while Calabash is an updated younger approach to a patchwork pattern and uses a combination of shine and more subdued yarns and a velvet coordinate. Liserre is a Victorian lacquered look with a small-scale floral, while Essence is a relaxing large-scale floral done in blue and is a heat-transfer sheer over a sky blue cloud print.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...