Dohler brings new collections to Heimtextil
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/4/2005 1:24:00 PM
NEW YORK – At the Heimtextil trade show next week in Frankfurt , Germany , Dohler will be presenting new bath, bedding and beach collections plus a new line of fabrics for vertical and horizontal blinds along with upholstered and decorative fabrics.
It will also be introducing an expanded spa/hotel collection with coordinated body sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats and robes in ring-spun cotton.
New beach towels and flannel bedding in several designs will also be shown. Bath designs will include classic damask looks and geometrics in organic and rich earth tones.
All of these new products will also be shown in the Dohler USA showroom at 261 Fifth Ave. during the February mini market and the April New York Home Textiles Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...