Textillery owners honored
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2001 12:00:00 AM
BLOOMINGTON, IN —
Textillery Weavers owners John and Judith Rose were awarded the Diane Breeden-Lee Catalyst Award from the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce for their involvement in the community's arts and education projects.
The award is presented annually to individuals who make a positive impact on the community. John Rose serves as president of the Bloomington Area Carts Council. Judith Rose sits on the Board of Bloomington's Friends of Art.
Textillery produces hand-woven and jacquard woven throws, pillows, accent blankets and other woven items
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...