KoSa ups the ante
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2002 12:00:00 AM
Houston — KoSa has increased prices 12 percent on all of its commodity fine denier polyester staple products for home furnishings, floor coverings and apparel, effective April 1.
Kevin Fogarty, vp and general manager, packaging resins and fine denier staple said "the increase is to both offset the impact of feedstock prices and the improve the base profitability ensuring KoSa continues to reinvest and deliver outstanding product performance, quality and service as a cornerstone of our value driven strategy to the textiles industry."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...