Welspun, Louisville forge Canadian distribution agreement
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2010 6:38:00 PM
Montreal, Canada – Welpsun Global Brands and AHF Ltd., the Canadian subsidiary of Louisville Bedding Company, have forged a relationship through which the subsidiary will represent Welspun in Canada.
The deal covers towels, rugs, sheets, and fashion bedding.
Last year, Welspun signed a license to incorporate Louisville’s Flexi-Fit fitted sheet technology.
Eric Besner, AHF’s vp, sales and marketing, said the deal with Welspun “solidifies the importance of the Canadian market, its growth and its consumers.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...