By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
The world is Rus Clark's
LOS ANGELES — Rus Clark III has joined World Linen & Textile Co. as vp, sales and marketing, a new post.
Clark was a principal in Cyrus Clark Co., a three generation decorative fabric converter, and its successor company, Clark Holdings, which is now out of business.
The company plans to open a New York office in the first quarter of 2004, according to Jesse Margolis, a principal, and chief operating officer of the company. Until that time, Clark will be based in nearby Westchester County.
Two for textiles
HIGH POINT, NC — Showtime will feature 26 new members at the winter 2004 event here, which begins Jan. 5.
To accommodate the expanding membership, the International Textile Market Association (ITMA) will feature a section "Textiles on Two" that will float into part of the Market Square Tower building from the third level of Suites at Market Square, and will house six of the newcomers, according to Catherine Morsell, ITMA director.
"The outlook for Showtime is great, everyone can feel the turn in the economy," Morsell added. Although ITMA has lost "quite a few members" through acquisitions, mergers and consolidations of businesses within individual companies, new and previous members are adding to the roster.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...