Hunter Douglas launches Alouette louvers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/25/2003 12:00:00 AM
Upper Saddle River, NJ — Combining the appeal of a shutter with the softness and convenience of a shade, Alouette Light Louvers launched from Hunter Douglas earlier this month, along with a host of other introductions.
"There has never been a better time to expand and diversify our product line. Today's marketplace is more complex and demanding than perhaps it has ever been, and as a company and as an industry we have to meet and exceed consumer demands at the window," said Jim Mathews, vp of corporate marketing.
With a elliptical, cellular shape, the fabric louvers soften and diffuse light and tilt 180 degrees. They can also be raised and lowered like a shade. Alouette also includes the pivotal operating system, so that the color-coordinated headrail and bottom rail, which are also shaped elliptically, pivot with the louvers. Available in either translucent or room-darkening opacities, Alouette also offers 25 color/pattern combinations.
In addition, Hunter Douglas now offers motorization with two of its products: Silhouette window shadings are now available with the UltraGlide retractable cord lifting system, and the vertically oriented Luminette offers the remote control PowerGlide. Duette honeycomb shades have also expanded in fabric and color offerings and hardware enhancements.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...