Cost Plus merchandising exec Strickland resigns
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2006 1:44:00 PM
Oakland, Calif. -- Executive vp of merchandising Theresa Strickland has resigned from Cost Plus, the company announced today.
Strickland joined the retailer in spring 2004 with two decades of experience in the retail business. At Macy's West, she was vp, merchandising in the home furnishings area before moving to Pottery Barn, where she was senior vp, gmm. She then developed her own retail business, which was later sold. Just prior to joining Cost Plus, she was executive vice president of product development, design, visual and marketing for Syratech Corporation.
“We thank Theresa for her contributions and wish her well in her future endeavors,” said Barry Feld, ceo of the 270-store specialty home furnishings retailer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...