Nourison taps into 2000 collection with new line
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/5/2002 4:36:00 PM
Saddle Brook, NJ — Area and accent rug importer Nourison is tapping into its Nourison 2000 collection with a separate collection, titled Chateau Provence, and made in the former's same wool and silk blend construction.
"Chateau Provence offers 18th-century French designs in the same wool and silk construction as our Nourison 2000 collection," Ed Vairo, dirctor of creative marketing, told HTT. "Nourison 2000 has been popular with consumers who favor traditional Persian design, and we expect that Chateau Provence will enjoy a similar response with consumers who prefer European-inspired motifs."
The new collection, set to launch in January at the Atlanta International Area Rug market, is handmade in China at the company's factory. It is constructed of handcrafted wool pile with accents of silk and features classic 18th-century French designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...