Nautica Home taps menswear looks
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/19/2009 10:57:00 AM
New York – For its fall 2009 collection, Nautica Home has turned to menswear for inspiration, with the brand’s signature stripes and bolds interpreted in graphic prints across a range of fabrics.
The lake lifestyle is the unifying them across most of the nine new bedding ensembles. The look is epitomized Baron Lake Stripe, featuring a pieced and diagonal quilted stripe cut and sewn comforter in a bordeaux, crimson, and sand color palette. A quilted diagonal design on the Euro shams and standard shams tie back to the top of bed. Coordinating decorative pillows accented by red strapping and sand details enhance this ensemble.
The other lake looks variously employ cotton suiting fabric, herringbone, hounds tooth, chain prints, windowpane plaid, and other menswear origins.
New takes are also offered in juvenile and bath. Kids bedding is updated with Evan and Melanie, offering stripes and dots in primary hues and pinks. The new bath line renews Nautica J-Class towels with hollow-core hygrocotton, the benefits being increased absorbency and loft, and bleach-safe qualities. The Harborside towel line is the Nautica eco-friendly entry, a pima cotton/bamboo blend that is soft, lustrous and naturally anti-bacterial.
Bordeaux, crimson, and sand warm up Baron Lake Stripe, a pieced and diagonal quilted stripe cut and sewn comforter ensemble from Nautica.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...