Chereskin reposition its line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/2/2003 4:38:00 PM
At the New York Market — Ron Chereskin Home, which debuted at the fall market, has come back with a repositioned line that focuses on textures, menswear fabrics, bedding accessory pieces and unique sheeting designs.
With a look that could be broadly defined as "urban comfort," it targets younger couples.
"I see it positioned between the look of Calvin Klein and all that embellishment you find in Croscill and Veratex," said designer Ron Chereskin.
Paisley Plaid, for example, is a textured rib comforter reversing to a mini plaid yarn dye, accessorized in a soft coffee-tone paisley. Accessories are constructed of silks and cotton yard dyes.
"We've moved away from the jacquards to woven fabrics, yarn dyes, sweater throws and designs with hem treatments," said Larry Queen, president and coo, Britannica Home Fashions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...