Down Lite unveils new product
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2004 12:00:00 AM
MASON, Ohio — At a recent tour of the company’s expanded finishing plant and warehouse here as well as a processing plant in Cincinnati, Down Lite International unveiled new products.
The products on display were not shown at the spring 2004 New York Home Textiles Market. Some of the items for pillows and comforters included silk bedding of 50 percent dupioni, 50 percent regular silk; sanded and brushed bedding; and soybean bedding of 52 percent soy and 48 percent cotton; plus a half cotton, half Lyocell 375-count sheet set for $199.99 queen.
Other new items on display were a bamboo pillow shell, two designs of down throws with matching decorative pillows available in four colors, and a $99.99 down bedding set designed for extra-long twin beds.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...