Mohawk completes Unilin acquisition
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2005 11:45:00 AM
CALHOUN, Ga. -- Mohawk Industries, Inc. has completed the acquisition of Unilin Holding NV, a manufacturer and marketer of laminate flooring products based in Belgium.
Commenting on the acquisition, Jeffrey Lorberbaum, chairman and CEO of Mohawk, stated, "With the acquisition of Unilin, Mohawk has strengthened its market position as a total flooring company.”
For 2004, Unilin had sales of approximately $988 million, operating income after including other income of $238.7 million and depreciation and amortization of $54.1 million. The total value of the acquisition, net of cash, is approximately $2.6 billion and is being financed with debt.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...