Hellenic Rug Updates Candice Olson Collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2006 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. — —
High Point, N.C. —Hellenic Rug Imports has several new collections lined up for the upcoming markets, including the Atlanta International Area Rug show and the Las Vegas World Market, both in January.
Its designer program with interior decorator and HGTV show host Candice Olson includes 20 new transitional designs made in multiple constructions and fibers. Examples include a 160-line, hand-tufted New Zealand wool rug featuring silk highlights; an 80-line, hand-tufted wool rug with faux silk highlights; and an 8-line rug made of 100% wool in multiple yarn counts and heights.
Also, Olson is scheduled to present a seminar on Jan. 30 during the Las Vegas market. It is entitled “Candice Olson on Design” and will be held from 10 a.m. to noon in the Cashman Center.
Hellenic also plans to introduce its new Trio collection of contemporary, transitional and traditional rugs next month, and will present some additions to existing collections, including Wonders of the World, New Age, Torino, Milano and Palermo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...