Bacova Guild Extends Fiber Use
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The Bacova Guild has created its own Invista 2.99 Comforel collection for this market. Its interpretation, Silk Essence, is a zero-twist ultrasoft grouping in six solid colorways, which can be expanded to coordinate with any existing bath towel program at retail.
Silk Essence rugs come in three styles — delustered, bright, and a combination of the two yarns.
Bacova's other new bath rug offerings employ other Invista yarns. They include: Aristocrat, a bright luster in a European cut velvet look; and Ivy, Ebb, Tide, and Border Cross — four groupings in cut-and-loop designs. The company also added some of its Hotel offerings to its open line. These pieces include a race track ring-spun cotton variety.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...