-- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2001 12:00:00 AM
Each year AmericasMart Atlanta recognizes the showrooms and displays of permanent and temporary area rug exhibitors who take creative merchandising to championship levels. Independent judges, each with years of visual rug display experience, vote on the winners for each category.
Here are the winners for the January 2001 market:
Visual Display Awards for outstanding visual merchandising:
6th floor: Capel
5th floor: Tibet Rug Co.
4th floor: Safavieh Carpets
3rd floor: Karastan
Market temporaries (on 2nd floor): Noonoo Ramezani
America's Magnificent Carpets Awards for design excellence:
Hand-made, under $649: Kas Oriental Rugs Inc.
Machine-made, under $100: Home Dynamics
Hand-made, $650-$1,250: Aura Rugs
Machine-made, $101-$200: Scotia Design Group
Hand-made, $1,251-$1,900: Safavieh Carpets
Machine-made, $201-$400: Feizy
Hand-made, $1,901-$2,500: Neman International
Machine-made, $401-$1,000: Nourison
Hand-made, $2,501-$3,000: Noonoo Rug Company
Machine-made, $1,000-plus: Karastan
Hand-made, $3,001-$3,500: Art Resources
Hand-made, $3,500-plus: Nalbandian Rugs
Antiques: J. Nazmiyal
Best Contemporary: Woven Art
Rug displaying most innovation: Masterlooms
Best Rug, as voted by retailers: Feizy
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...