Crown, Eddie Bauer team up on infant line
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/23/2002 12:00:00 AM
GONZALES, LA —
Crown Crafts Infant Products and Hamco, another Crown Crafts Inc. unit, have teamed with specialty retailer Eddie Bauer to create designer nursery soft goods, including coordinated decorating accessories, infant bibs, hooded towels and gift sets.
The new Eddie Bauer Baby collection will launch in the first quarter of 2003 exclusively at Babies "R" Us stores.
The new collection "brings the quality and adventurous spirit of the 82-year-old retailer into the home nursery environment," said Crown Crafts. The new collection blends "a modern, outdoor-inspired interpretation of classic American design with casual comfort and a touch of whimsy."
Nanci Freeman, president and ceo of Crown Crafts Infant Products, said, "Through warm colors, rich earth tones and fresh accents, this nursery decor has classic, timeless appeal. We are proud to partner with Eddie Bauer."
Don Pernichef, divisional vp of corporate sales and licensing for Eddie Bauer, commented, "Eddie Bauer customers have an affinity for spending time outside doing everything from hiking to taking their children to the park. With the launch of the Eddie Bauer Baby collection, parents will be able to bring this enjoyment of the outdoors into their baby's room.
The new Eddie Bauer group will offer a broad assortment of products and accessories to complement the crib bedding. Heading up the product line-up are four-piece bedding sets, including comforters, sheets, dust ruffles and bumper guards. Accessories include window dressings, diaper stackers, nursery organizers, musical mobiles, rugs, wall hangings, decorative pillows, lamps, bookends, night lights, shelves, switch plates, drawer knobs, quilt clips, infant bibs, hooded towels and gift sets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...