Maguire joins QVC
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/28/2004 12:00:00 AM
WEST CHESTER, Pa. — QVC has appointed Kim Maguire to the position of executive vice president and chief merchandising officer.
In his new role, Maguire will be responsible for the direction, development and strategic planning for all of QVC's merchandising categories.
Maguire most recently served as the chief merchandising officer at Circuit City, where he led the merchandising, inventory planning, strategic sourcing, visual merchandising, and advertising and marketing function. Prior to that, he was with Target Stores for more than 20 years.
"Kim's vast experience in many merchandising categories, along with his proven leadership skills, made him stand out as a candidate for this role," said Darlene Daggett, QVC's president of U.S. Commerce.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...