TJX hires Naylor, promotes Campbell
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2004 12:00:00 AM
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. -- The TJX Companies, Inc. has named Jeffrey Naylor executive vice president, chief financial officer, effective Feb. 2. Donald Campbell, 52, current chief financial officer, assumes the newly created position of executive vice president, chief administrative and business development officer.
Naylor joins TJX from Big Lots Inc., where he has been senior vice president and chief financial officer since 2001. Naylor has also held senior financial positions with Limited Brands, Sears and Kraft Foods Inc.
Campbell joined TJX in 1973 and held a series of financial positions prior to the company's restructuring as TJX in 1989, when he became chief financial officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...