JCPenney Experience Hits Times Square
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — The JCPenney Experience opened here last week at the crossroads of Times Square, with a three-level store that embraces technology as a key to its marketing strategy.
The third floor is dedicated to home furnishings with the new Studio by JCPenney Home Collection and Chris Madden's Haven for JCPenney Home Collection featured. Customers are invited to make purchases via the company's interactive kiosks.
Penney is featuring each of its designers in special customer events during the three-week period. For instance, Chris Madden appeared over the weekend hosting a live seminar, “Decorate for Your Lifestyle.”
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 20, 2012
- Jul 7, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...