Veratex Debuts Standalone Bath Rug Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Veratex has launched its first ever bath rug program independent of its bath coordinate line. It comprises both 100% cotton and nylon varieties. The cotton rugs are reversible, and the synthetic styles come with a latex non-skid backing.
There are about 20 looks in total, including solid, striped, tonal, textured, and border patterns. While none directly coordinate with existing bath accessory and shower curtain programs, the palettes used in the rugs do marry to colors in the bath coordinates line, explained Danielle Gregg, design director of rugs.
The assortment includes styles for all levels of retail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...