Technical textiles show slated for May
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2002 12:00:00 AM
Como, Italy — The second edition of BITEC, the exhibition for technical textiles, will be held here at Villa Erba in Cernobbio from May 22 to May 24.
The exhibition will include technical textiles in 10 categories, including home furnishings for carpeting, curtains, fabrics, mattress covers, shower curtains and will involve properties from antibacterial, anti-mite, flame-proof, dirt-proof, anti-UV and intelligent textiles that can interact with the environment via various means.
BITEC is organized by TexClubTec.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...