Natco promotes designer
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/29/2004 12:00:00 AM
WEST WARWICK, R.I. — Natco Home Fashions Dan Driscoll art director, overseeing is lines of rugs, windows and textiles.
Driscoll, who has been with Natco for the past year as art director for the Corona Curtain division will now oversee the design team for all product categories at the Rhode Island office. He reports to Christine Bolton, president of Corona Curtain and Robertson Home Fashion.
Driscoll previously ran his own company, DJD designs, which provided textile design and strike-off services for 12 years, for which Corona was a major customer. He began his career as design director for Howard Kaplan’s French Country Store in New York City.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...