JPMA Elects New Board of Directors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2005 12:00:00 AM
Mount Larel, N.J. —
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association has elected new officers to lead the board of directors for 2005-06.
Bill Suvak of Child Craft was elected chairman, taking over for Bengt Lager of Regal + Lager. Andy Keimach of Munchkin is the new vice chairman, and Kelly Mariotti of Green Frog Art will serve as treasurer. All three will hold their offices for a year.
Other new additions to the board are Greg Masker of Chicco, Jeff Hutsell of Levels of Discovery, Tom Sparno of Evenflo Co., Greg Schuman of Baby Talk magazine and Michael Halak of Graco. The group joins standing directors Mary Jean Bush of Blue Ridge International Products, Tony Desimone of Fisher-Price, Freddi Finegood of BananaFish and Doug Oaks of Britax. Board members serve three-year terms.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...