Commonwealth adds Thermalogic curtains for kids
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2009 11:22:00 AM
Montreal – Commonwealth Home Fashions is expanding its Thermalogic energy-efficient insulated curtains into designs for kids during the New York Home Fashions Market.
The curtains impede the entry of cold air into the room and feature a variety of grommet styles. The kids line will feature bold colors and coordinating stripes, according to Barry Goodman, vp, national accounts.
“A lot of retails, even in ready-to-wear, are targeting the kid market, the tween market,” he said. “It’s up and coming. We just think it’s a natural addition.”
The line will be offered in five colors with antique brass grommets and will be ready to ship in spring 2010. It will be priced at the same retail carried by the original line: $59.99 for a pair of panels. The original Thermalogic collection now encompasses 18 designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...