Nourison Adds Hay
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/1/2010 12:00:00 AM
Saddle Brook, N.J. —
Area and accent rug house Nourison has appointed longtime industry veteran Stewart Hay to vp, tufted production and product development.
A native of New Zealand, Hay comes to Nourison with more than 30 years of career experience in the wool business as well as more than 20 years in wool carpet manufacturing, particularly in tufting.
Hay was most recently the owner and president of Glen Eden Wool Carpets, a carpet factory that produced a line of specialized wool carpets that he steadily expanded into woven imports and custom hand-tufted products.
Last year, he sold the company.
“We feel very fortunate to be able to add a true expert and a proven industry leader to our team,” said Alex Peykar, president, Nourison. “Stewart shares the same passion and innovative spirit that have come to define Nourison. His knowledge of wool and tufted manufacturing, combined with his knowledge of the U.S. luxury market makes him a unique talent that will help us both here and in China.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...