ShopKo hires Field’s alum for private brands
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/27/2005 9:27:00 AM
GREEN BAY , Wis. — ShopKo has named Paul Hempe director of private brand and trend for home and hardlines.
Most recently he was a trend and design consultant in Eden Prairie , Minn. Prior to that, he was director of trend merchandising at Marshall Field’s as well as manager for trend and visual marketing within the home division.
He will report to Tom Abbott, vice president of private brand and trend.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...