Lenox Bath a Key for Bardwil
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/14/2007 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — First came bath towels, then came shower curtains, and now Bardwil's Lenox Bath division is moving into bath rugs, tub mats, and shower curtains.
Linda Kulla, vp, Lenox bath division, told HTT these are new categories that have been designed this market to work with the new and existing towel collections.
The bath rugs are all made of 100% cotton and are tufted and sheered. The hooks come in resin, metal and enamel on metal.
Lenox's Opal Innocence bridal collection is now available as a bath program, complete with solid-colored bath towel ensembles that feature an embroidered border, solid-colored bath rugs, fabric shower curtains and resin hooks.
The Butterfly Meadow collection, which was introduced in August as a bath ensemble, now includes rugs and hooks, the latter in enameled metal.
Lenox Bath's signature towel program, Platinum, has been expanded with four new solid colors for its towel ensembles as well as with thick bath mats — made of a cotton and bamboo blend — in the eight top-selling Platinum colors. These mats come in two sizes — 22-by-34 and 34-by-40.
Also, some of the holiday groups, like Holiday Nouveau, have been enhanced with bath rug and shower hook offerings.
Bardwil is also emphasizong its kitchen towel programs, adding the category to several of its Lenox table linens designs, such as Merry and Bright.
A new construction in kitchen towels for this market is the microfiber kitchen towel, available in a two-pack for a $7.99 retail.
Finally, holiday gift sets are also a push this market. The Liz Claiborne program has several sets — a five-piece and a four-piece, both composed of kitchen textiles. The Lenox brand has several assortments, wrapped festively with red Lenox ribbon.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...