HSN revamps shopping site
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
St. Petersburg, FL — Home Shopping Network today unveiled a new, more interactive web site intended to boosted the television retailer's multi-channel position and attract new customers.
The new hsn.com links with the television channel through a section that lets users view HSN's television broadcast live and browse products that they might have missed. HSN plans to roll out new promos and new shopping shows to boost consumer awareness about its cross-channel shopping.
"Hsn.com is extremely effective at attracting new customers who will watch our network, but prefer to shop online," said Paul Guyardo, executive vp of TV and Marketing.
The site features 22,000 products offered on the television channel as well as .com exclusives.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 10, 2003
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...