Berkin launches marketing firm
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
Former Dan River Licensing and Marketing Director Laurie Berkin has started Marathon Marketing LLC, a consultancy for strategic planning, development and implementation of marketing and/or licensing programs.
As director of licensing and marketing for Dan River's Home Fashions for Kids division, Berkin was responsible for the United States and Canada. Before joining Dan River, she held a variety of marketing and licensing positions at Crown Crafts, Inc. in addition to the role of in-house counsel for Crown Crafts and Health Images, Inc.
"I'm thrilled to bring my unique blend of legal and business experiences to other companies," said Berkin. "The continued recognition of licensing as a bona fide marketing tool presents a variety of opportunities in the marketplace."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...