Alree adds to warehouse
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/4/2003 12:00:00 AM
Alree adds to warehouse New York – Arlee Home Fashions is about to conclude a 50,000-square-foot high cube extension to one of its warehousing centers in West Plains, MO.
When completed later this month, the facility will measure 100,000 square feet. The extra space will accommodate decorative pillows, throws and soft window treatment product lines.
Arlee is considering making a similar expansion to a second warehousing center in West Plains, MO, according Bud Frankel, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...