Retail ad conference slated for Feb. 6 to 8
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2002 12:00:00 AM
The 50th Retail Advertising Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago from Feb. 6 to 8. The thrust of the conference this year will be industry leaders sharing "success stories" through educational programs and networking events. Such events include:
"Meet the Authors: Kitchen, bath, dining room, great room—every room. In your life: it's your place to dream." From the Great Indoors: Bob Rogers, ceo, and Tim White, vp, marketing.
"Winning with sports marketing: Sports makes the team ... more successful." Panel discussion led by Kimberly Des Jardine, director, campaign development, Macy's West, and Keith Bruce, senior vp, director of sports marketing, FCB Worldwide.
"Ready. Aim. Market: How shopping centers segment for success." Featuring Maureen Bausch of the Mall of America.
"The Ethan Allen success story." With Farooq Kathwari, chairman, president and ceo, Ethan Allen.
"Announcing a new initiative: mosaic marketing, a new conference on diversity marketing." With Paul Higham, senior vp, marketing, Wal-Mart, and Dick Sullivan, senior vp, The Home Depot.
"What customers really want: more fresh, original research." With Therese Mulvey, vp, strategic services, Vertis.
The conference is hosted by the Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (RAMA), a division of the National Retail Federation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...