Cuddledown Debuts Organic Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
Portland, Maine —
Luxury down bedding and linens manufacturer Cuddledown will unveil organic bedding products in its booth, No. 7717, at the upcoming New York International Gift Fair, Jan. 25-29.
The new organic line, all handmade in the United States, features 700 fill power European white goose down pillows and comforters with 100% organic cotton ticking certified by GOTS to be organic and Oeko-Tex to be free of harmful dyes and chemicals.
Pillows are available in four firmness levels, comforters in three warmth levels.
The line also features pillow, comforter, featherbed, and mattress protectors in 100% organic cotton, also certified by GOTS and Oeko-Tex.
"We've tested many organic products and these fabrics offer the same soft texture and quality that our customers have grown to love and expect from Cuddledown," said Michelle Harrison, Cuddledown wholesale manager. "We view organic bedding as the next step and it's Cuddledown's responsibility to offer products that are environmentally conscious to our customers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...