Hollander promotes two in basic bedding div.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/20/2003 12:00:00 AM
BOCA RATON, FL —
Hollander Home Fashions announced last week the promotion of two of its executives, Beth Mack and Craig Edwards.
Mack, formerly vp of Hollander's Basic Bedding Division, assumes the duties of senior vp. Her responsibilities include all bed pillows, including the Simmons Beautyrest, Karen Neuberger and Laura Ashley licensed lines.
"Beth has added significant value to Hollander over the years with her depth of industry knowledge and expertise," said Leo Hollander, chairman and ceo. "As senior vp of pillows, Beth's expanded responsibilities will ensure the continued production of innovative and quality pillows that provide added comfort and value for our customers."
Edwards has been promoted to senior vp of sales from his former position of vp. He is responsible for the Wal-Mart accounts in the United States, Korea and Mexico as well as the Sam's Club Accounts in the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico. He also leads Hollander's team working with Wal-Mart Global to expand products worldwide.
"Under Craig's direction, we have seen significant growth of all Hollander-manufactured products at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club," said Jeff Hollander, president. "The sustained growth of sales internationally, particularly in Latin America, will be a primary focus for Craig as the senior vp of sales."
In their newly created positions, Mack and Edwards both report to David Sides, president of the basic bedding division.
"We would like to congratulate both Beth and Craig on their new roles and look forward to their continued success with Hollander Home Fashions."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...