Valdese fills out sales & marketing staff
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/1/2001 12:00:00 AM
VALDESE, NC -Zach Taylor has rejoined Valdese Weavers as director of sales and marketing, a new post.
Taylor, who had been home furnishings design manager at Valdese, left in 1999 to become national sales manager at Mastercraft. Taylor, who will head marketing and sales efforts to fabric distributors and furniture manufacturers, along with Martha Smith, director of sales and marketing for home textiles and specialty businesses, and Connie Plourde, general manager for the company's contract business, make up the Valdese sales and marketing team. They report to Joe Feege, executive vp, sales.
Laura Lambie Levinson, senior vp of product development and marketing, heads up product development, merchandising and marketing efforts.
The return of Taylor "completes the restructuring of product development, design, marketing and sales to maximize the strength of our new operating environment," explained Mike Shelton, president. "Sales and marketing is much more than a 'just-show-you-what-we-have'function, it involves all areas of the business," Shelton added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...