SilverState names Robbins to sales director post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/12/2006 12:09:00 PM
Salt Lake City – Fabric producer Silver State Inc. has hired Judy Robbins as sales and marketing director.
Robbins will lead all sales support functions, including direct marketing communications. She reports to Manoli Sargetakis, a principal in the second generation, family-owned business.
Prior to joining Silver State , Robbins spent 14 years working in the home fashions industry in New York City . Previous stints have included positions at Omnova Solutions Inc.’s heat transfer and converted fabrics division as well as at Sure Fit. Her areas of expertise are global fabric sourcing, merchandising and product development, according to Silver State .
Sargetakis said Robbins will help the company manage its growth. “She will also work closely with our team to build custom sourcing programs for the hospitality and commercial segments.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...