SPELA set for April
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
WASHINGTON -As the finishing touches are put on the upcoming Sewn Products Expo Los Angeles (SPELA), the speakers and seminars have been confirmed for the biannual event.
Produced by VNU Expositions, SPELA will be held in the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center from Thursday, April 19 through Saturday, April 21.
SPELA reaches a wide cross-section of participants ranging from apparel and sewn products manufacturers, contractors, textile suppliers and specialists. The show management has developed a varied list of experts who will conduct seminars that target the unique mix and their specific needs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...