Donna Karan Home Promotes McGrath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/31/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Tara McGrath has been promoted to design director for Donna Karan and DKNY Home collections.
She reports to Patsy Pollack, CEO of Donna Karan Home, which is a division of CHF Industries.
McGrath will be responsible for the overall design direction for both the Donna Karan collection and DKNY brands. Working in conjunction with the design directors at Donna Karan International, she will develop the home inspiration for DKNY and Donna Karan bedding and bath collections. In addition, McGrath is responsible for the direction and supervision of the Donna Karan Home design team.
Previously, she had been the design director for the DKNY Home bedding and bath collections since 2003.
In that position, McGrath was responsible for developing and sourcing the design development for the DKNY Home collections, including the introduction of DKNY Play — a convertible bedding and bath program designed to mix and match allowing the customer to “make their own bed.”
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 20, 2005
- Aug 10, 2004
- Mar 31, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...