Target artfully zeroes in on NYC
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — It may not have stores in Manhattan yet, but Target is making its name known about town. The most recent effort is "Target Art in the Park," a public art program celebrating the renovation of Madison Square Park.
Target Stores has funded a million-dollar, three-year series of exhibitions of works by some of the world's leading contemporary artists organized by the Public Art Foundation. The works are newly commissioned or have never been presented here before.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...