Yiatchos to head Bauer retail mktg.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2002 12:00:00 AM
REDMOND, WA —
Eddie Bauer has announced the appointment of Gary Yiatchos to head its retail marketing division, reporting to Mark Staudinger, vp, marketing division. As divisional vp, Yiatchos will lead the retail marketing team to drive traffic, customer conversion and the integration of all retail and in-store communication, as well as provide critical brand development leadership.
"Gary brings a wealth of experience, expertise and innovative thinking to the marketing division," said Staudinger. "We're very excited to have someone of Gary's background join Eddie Bauer. His 20-plus years of experience in retail marketing and merchandising will bring fresh insights and strategic thinking skills to our business."
Yiatchos joins Eddie Bauer from Federated Department Stores, where he served as senior vp of corporate marketing. He also held key positions at The Bon Marché division, including senior vp of marketing, vp/dmm of cosmetics, and buyer for men's sportswear.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...