Co-founder reduces role at Bluefly
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Bluefly co-founder Jonathan Morris has resigned his post as evp and corporate secretary, but will serve as a consultant to the company.
Morris was responsible for the company's business development, legal affairs, strategic marketing, and e-commerce initiatives. The company is conducting an external search for a successor.
"His decision to leave at this time was for personal reasons, and I am looking forward to having him as a consultant to the company following a brief absence," said Ken Seiff, ceo.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 1, 2003
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...