AFC Home enters infant and juvenile market
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/20/2009 1:29:00 PM
New York – AFC Home Fashions has expanded into infant and juvenile with a line of fleece products.
In the infant category, AFC offers a fleece blanket along with a plush animal. The blanket is rolled in bundle and the animal’s arms encircle the blanket. The giftable combo is available in two blanket sizes. The plush with 30-inch-by-40-inch blanket retails for $7; with 50x60-in. blanket the retail is about $10.
Another new offering is a gift pack containing a small fleece pillow with embroidery along with an embroidered 30-inch-by-40-inch blanket. The set retails for $12.
“Now that the economy is bad people are looking for lower prices,” said Frank Chen, owner of the Xindao City-based manufacturer in China.
Chen opened AFC’s New York showroom at 261 Fifth Ave. a year ago. The company’s primary product category is soft window treatments, but AFC also produces quilts and top of bed. In bedding, the company recently introduced microfiber sheet sets that can retail under $10.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...