Duralee signs with Clark for archives
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2005 11:44:00 AM
BAY SHORE, N.Y. -- Duralee Fabrics has signed an agreement with Rus Clark for the exclusive rights to the archives of Cyrus Clark, Inc. and will launch the first collection at Showtime in High Point, N.C., this week.
“We’ve always admired the line. In its heyday it filled a great niche for traditional florals better than anyone else,” said Lee Silberman, senior vice president of Duralee. For this Showtime, the company is introducing 10 of the classic Cyrus Clark designs, some dating back to the company’s origins in the 1920’s. “It’s a unique opportunity to offer timeless design, and like any classic, you can’t do it better than the original,” Silberman related. The first collection will be 10 prints, nine printed on cotton chintz, one of the mainstay base cloths of the originals. “We plan to bring out more every other season,” said Greg Lawrence, design director, prints. The first collection will be “the golden oldies.” Prices range from $7.15 to $7.95. The collection will be marketed under both the Duralee and Suburban Fabrics brands.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...