Carpenter adds Holofiber in pillows and pads
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/28/2005 12:04:00 PM
RICHMOND, Va. — Carpenter Co. is introducing Holofiber, a new fiber used in the active wear of Olympic athletes to provide quicker muscle recovery after exercise.
The product is being launched in polyester bed pillows, mattress pads and a body pillow aimed at people who suffer from vascular problems.
In other news, Carpenter has partnered with the American Lung Association to donate 5 percent of the net proceeds (a minimum of $75,000) from the purchase of its Protech line. This line features products with the Rely fiber, which has antimicrobial properties.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...