Ginsey spa goods benefit National Breast Cancer Foundation
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2006 1:39:00 PM
Bellmawr, N.J. – A collection of spa-like accessories from Ginsey Industries, including small pillows and terry towel turbans, is the newest avenue to churn up proceeds for a good cause – in this case the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
The bath accessory company, based here, will debut the specialty-store-aimed line this week during market. “For Ginsey, this is the first license we’ve had in a funding-type situation,” said Mary Fullam, vp, creative development. “We’re excited to be part of a worthy cause.”
The products in white, some with pink piping, all with the Foundation’s pink bow, include terry velour pillows, a cotton terry towel turban, waffle-weave slippers and wash mitts, and a shower cap. Hangtags inform consumers about proceeds for the charity.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...