-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles (310) 652-6171
Three new collections of place mats will be introduced: Ceylan, Aquarium and Coquillage. Ceylan, offered in blue, yellow and toast brown, is 100 percent cotton organdy and will be adorned with elephants and a floral border. Matching napkins will also be available. Both Aquarium and Coquillag will be constructed of ecru linen featuring sea-inspired motifs. Colorful fish adorn Aquarium, while seashells will be embroidered onto the matching napkins of Coquillage. Summer fruits will decorate the place mats.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...