7 W Hosting Speakers at NYC Baby & Kids Fair
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
7 W New York’s debut NYC Baby & Kids Fair, which takes place Jan. 30 to Feb. 1, will include a keynote presentation on each day of the event.
Each hour-long session will take place at 1 p.m. in the 11th floor event space at the showroom building, 7 W. 34th St.
“Trends from Tots to Tweens” takes place Jan. 30. Jenny Heinzen York, editorial director of Kids Today, an HTT sister publication, will cover business and fashion trends as well as statistics for infant and juvenile industry.
“Out of the Mouth of Babes’ Moms” takes place Jan. 31. Lori Fisk-Connors, publisher of Baby & Children’s Product News magazine, will moderate as a panel of new moms and moms-to-be talk about the kinds of products they’d like to see.
“Social Media Marketing to Moms” takes place Feb. 1. Leesa Valentino, editorial manager of The Giggle Guide, will discuss how to use social media marketing to drive business.
For additional information call (212) 279-6063.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...