HFPA seminar to examine flammability in textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/21/2002 2:30:00 PM
New York — The Home Fashion Products Association will address the issue of flammability in home textiles with a seminar to be held Dec. 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the 225 Fifth Ave. Building here.
"Flammability Issues with Home Textiles" is part of a series of international business seminars and will include discussion from Patricia Adair, assistant vp, Textile Products & Standards, ATMI; Allison Tenney, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission; and Meeks & Sheppard, the HFPA's legal counsel.
The seminar will address the proposed regulation of bedding with respect to flammability on a national and state level, including proposed and existing legislation, testing and other related issues.
The registration fee, which includes continental breakfast, is free for the first HFPA member delegate attendee, $20 per person for two or more delegate attendees, and $100 per person for non-members.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...