TJX promotes execs
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/12/2008 1:51:00 PM
Framingham, Mass. – TJX today announced a serious of senior management changes during its second quarter conference call.
Ernie Herrman has been promoted to senior executive vp and group president with responsibility for Marmaxx, Winners, human resources and brand development. He had been senior vp. He continues to report to president and ceo Carol Meyrowitz.
Michael McMillan, previously chairman of Winners, has been promoted to chairman of the Marmaxx group, reporting to Herrman.
Bob Cataldo, previously coo of HomeGoods, has been promoted to president of Winners, also reporting to Herrman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...