Town and Country upscales Laura Ashley
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2006 12:32:00 PM
New York – Four years into its licensing partnership with Laura Ashley, Town and Country Living is taking the program a step further with the introduction this market of a new line under the Laura Ashley Home label.
For the past four years, Town and Country has been creating the Laura Ashley Lifestyles program exclusively for Kohl's under the table linens, kitchen textiles and decorative pillows categories.
The new Laura Ashley Home collection hits a higher price bracket and uses heavier fabrications and added embellishments – and aims at a broader distribution, namely to home textiles specialty chains and warehouse clubs.
"This new look is more updated, and much more in line with what is going on with Laura Ashley in London," explained Dipali Patwa, vp, design and product development, Town and Country. "It is a distinctly different look, a more upscale, casual look."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...